Hover - Click on a Product Image for more info and purchase.
CLICK/TOUCH HERE to Select - KYDEX-PRO Podus Bed Boot Ankle Foot Orthosis
Technical Details and How to put On Video with Measurement, Application and Assembly
- DIRECT BENEFITS: PODUS BOOT-BED
- Preventing Heel Ulcers and Heel Pressure Sores
- Floating the Heel to Correct Lack of Blood Flow
- Reversing Heel Ulcer Damage
- Provide Comfortable, Adjustable Platform; KYDEX PRO
- Designed for Immobile patients
- KYDEX-PRO Bed boot helps heel ulcers heal, used for contractures, Plantar Fasciitis, etc; (it's the same as the KYDEX-PRO Ambulation boot but for Bed Use with no bottom transfer pad)
- For Bed Use: it's the same great Orthosis without the walk pad; Designed for heel/foot ulcers, Plantar Fasciitis, contractures of the ankle/foot, etc.
- KYDEX-PRO Professional Ankle Foot Orthosis for Bed...Don't miss out on Safety and Security
- Insist on the KYDEX-PRO for Heel Float, Ankle Contractures, Foot Drop, Plantar Fasciitis, etc.
#1: "add-on" transfer pad for simple transfers to bathroom, etc.
(Please call for this add-on: Order Code: LATA (Click "Larger Photo"
above to view transfer pad); #2: Abduction Bar: for two boots: lock the
boots together and prevent rotation
- Universal: Fits both Right Foot and Left Foot
- Choose: Fleece or NO FLEECE (eg: LBR NF = LEEDer Boot Regular No Fleece)
- This boot designed for Plantar Flexion Contracture, Foot Drop, Heel Float for decubitus ulcers, Achilles Tendonitis, Wound Care, etc
- Multi Podus Type Boots HCPCS Codes: L4396 or L4397
- The L4396 code is now used for "custom" application / adjustment by a qualified health care professional; the L4397 is for prefabricated or off the shelf
- For Bed use. Optional walk pad.
- Cure-BAN anti-microbial Protection protects you and your patients
Podus * Type Boots AFO's counteract plantar flexion (foot drop) by
providing a counter force against the bottom of the foot pushing the
foot back to the 90 degree or neutral position L4396; the Bed Boot AFO
is designed for Intensive Care usually where the patient is not moving;
if the patient can move it's better to use the ambulation boot L1930
with large, stable ambulation pad reinforced also with KYDEX for safety
and security; ambulation increases blood flow which is a great antidote
for decubitus ulcers, heel sores, etc.
- A transfer pad
option available for the LEEDer Bed Boot, product code LATA.
- This transfer pad
can be easily attached to the LEEDer Bed Boot AFO for limited transfer
to the bathroom for example. (Click Large Photo Button Above to see LATA
/ NO FLEECE Liner, Right or Left; Easy don/doff; high patient
compliance, it's your choice; the large Velcro closures provide better
pressure distribution on the patients skin unlike narrow straps; Choose
the LEEDer Boot AFO with the more popular "lambs wool" interior of
warmth and comfort or the slightly cooler VelFoam smooth fabric cover
- Adjustable KYDEX plastic shell..Just Like the ORIGINAL. LEEDer Group AFO Boots do not use inexpensive plastic. We only use KYDEX
- Stronger, more durable and safer for your patients ( up to 20 times stronger than other plastics; INSIST ON KYDEX for you patient's safety).
- All plastic covered to guard against skin abrasion. Soft and Luxurious.
List Price $157.17
Your Discount Price = $107.11
You save $50.06!
CLICK TOUCH HERE to Select - Pro Night Splint That Works LMUA-NS
- DIRECT BENEFITS: Night Splint
- Multi Uses: Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Ulcers and more
- Light Weight and Very Soft
- Side Straps for Adjustment to Any Angle
- Control Foot Drop
- Flex-E-Core Adjust no Tools or Heat
- No Anti-Rotation Bar on Night Spl
List Price $157.11
Your Price = $107.11
You save $50.00!